SOCIAL MEDIA

A Day in Auckland | What I Wore

Wednesday 20 December 2017


Hey guys!

I've recently returned from a wonderful trip to New Zealand with my boyfriend. The post-holiday blues are hitting me hard, so in an attempt to make it last that bit longer, I thought I'd share some of my adventures with you all.

Our trip started with a day in Auckland, so for today's post I'll be showing you where we went and what we got up to with just one day in the City of Sails!

The most obvious first stop was the Sky Tower, of course! 

Check out that view! Looking towards Rangitoto Island.

Don't look down!

What a daredevil!

After admiring the view from the Sky Tower, we wandered the city for a bit, did some shopping and then chilled out in Albert Park for a while.

Giant Christmas Tree= Happy Kate!


The Outfit:
Jacket: Just Jeans
Top: Cotton On
Necklace: Kmart
Scarf: Accessorize
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Nike, courtesy of my lovely boyfriend who swapped shoes with me when my feet got sore!

After relaxing and reading in the park, we found our way to Viaduct Harbour to admire the sunset and boats out for a sail.

Finding out we passed 4th year made for a pretty sweet end to the day! 

So that's what we got up to during our one day in Auckland! I hope you enjoyed some little glimpses into our adventures!

If you'd like to keep up with my current adventures, feel free to follow me on Instagram!

Have you been to Auckland? What would you recommend for someone who only has limited time to explore the city?
Kate x




Post a Comment