SOCIAL MEDIA

July Faves

Friday 28 July 2017

Hi guys! My July has been quite a nice mix of relaxing and catching up with family as well as steadily getting through some study. I'm feeling rather accomplished and pleased with myself, although I'm still not particularly excited about the end of holidays and starting back at uni again! Here's some of the things I've been loving this month.



Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette: This has been a favourite for quite a while now! I particularly love the plum shade, I blend it on top of my L'Oreal Eye Pencil and it always looks like I've put in a lot more effort than I have! The gold shade is also gorgeous, and there's a lovely shimmery light shade that looks lovely on the inner corner of the eye.

The Body Shop Spiced Apple Lip Balm: I bought this in Newcastle at Christmas time and I'm still loving it! Now that Winter has hit us it doesn't feel quite so strange to be wearing a Christmas-scented lip balm so I've been using it a lot more often. It's really light and moisturing and so nice to wear!

Floral Embroidered Jeans: I can't even describe how excited I am to have finally found a pair of these that fit me! I find it incredibly difficult to find jeans that fit my particular shape (I have quite a small waist but a fairly generous hip/bum region, the struggle is real!) so I was very happy to find these. Needless to say, I've been wearing them quite a lot recently!

Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 107: I've had this lipstick for a while but have recently rediscovered it. It's such a lovely deep berry shade that is so stunning to wear, and I think it goes really nicely with the embroidery on my new jeans!

Riverdale: I binge watched this on Netflix at the beginning of July and I'm still wishing I could go back and watch it again! The storyline just completely sucked me in and I really fell in love with all the characters. I haven't enjoyed a TV show so much in a long time, so if you have any similar suggestions please hit me up!

I've been listening to some really good music this month that has kept me energised and inspired, so if you're interested in listening to my July Playlist you can find it here.
Wishing you all a happy and successful August!
Kate x

Post a Comment