SOCIAL MEDIA

Monthly Moments | March

Saturday 8 April 2017
Hi guys!
I find that it can be so easy to forget that I do anything other than spend my life at the hospital and studying, but I do in fact have a life occasionally! In an effort to remind myself of the fun things I'm doing and celebrate the things that keep me from going insane, I thought I'd start a new series recapping some of the best moments each month. I hope you enjoy this first Monthly Moments! 





Climbing Hills:
There's plenty of nice walking tracks in the area that I live so I've been trying to make the most of them! This one is Mt Yabi, which is part of the Mt Baldy circuit in Atherton-you have to start early to do it before it gets too hot, but it's well worth the effort! I did this a couple of times during March and also managed to do a few shorter walks around the Cairns area which has been super nice!

Family Time:
I had the second week of March off from Uni, so I spent it at home with my family just relaxing and getting some much needed sleep! It was a super quiet week that I spent reading, going for walks with my Mum and catching up on study.  I'm not sure if I've ever officially introduced her on my blog before, but this is my family's black labrador Rosie! She's literally the happiest dog you'll ever meet, I miss her so much when I'm away!


Picnic Dates!
We're really lucky that Cairns has so many lovely beaches nearby, so my boyfriend and I decided to make the most of it and have a picnic dinner last Saturday. We drove to Palm Cove and had a really lovely dinner and walk along the beach-it was a perfect opportunity to have some 'us' time and escape all the study and stress for a while!  



What did you get up to in March?
Kate x

Post a Comment