SOCIAL MEDIA

Fifty Shades of...Blue

Thursday 25 February 2016

Yay for blue, my favourite colour! Welcome to my second post in this colourful little makeup series, where I'm featuring my favourite makeup items in a different colour each week!


First up this week is the L’oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Varnish in 601-French Riviera. I bought this for $1 at a thrift shop, and it had never been opened! Score! I really love this colour, it's such a lovely delicate shade of blue and also has a shimmery purple undertone that is totally gorgeous! Plus the tiny little bottle is just too cute!

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish in 035-Tropical Rain. I found the idea of nice-smelling nail polish such a strange concept when I saw this, but I figured i had to try to when i found it on sale for $4…I’m really pleasantly surprised, it actually does smell good! I'm still not quite sure what the point of the scent is, but hey, i’m not complaining about anything that smells good in my life!

Maybelline Eye studio palette in Blue Blowout-This is such a gorgeous palette that comes together to make such an incredibly stunning eye look for a night out! The top section is a super sparkly top coat that just transforms any makeup look- I often use it on top of other makeup looks as well, I love it so much! Basically any sparkly blue things=happy Kate!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Electro Shock- Ok so first I should probably admit i’ve never actually worn this! But I saw it on sale a little while ago after I’d seen someone in a super cool halloween costume as the night sky, and I was determined to do it too…I fell like this will be the perfect lip gloss when the occasion presents itself! I haven’t had my chance yet but I’m ready and waiting for the right opportunity!

Cotton On Body Nail Enamel-I feel like this is a kinda posh shade of blue, it always makes me feel like I have my life together with this on! 

L’Occitane Hand Cream-Lavender. You all know how much I love these hand creams, they've featured in a couple of posts already! My Grandparents gave me a set for Christmas and I don’t think I can possibly describe how excited I was! Lavender is my current favourite go-to scent- just a total fave!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Do you have any sparkly or blue makeup products you'd recommend to me?
If you want to check out my first post in the series, which features all my favourite pink themed makeup products, click here! 
Kate x

Post a Comment