SOCIAL MEDIA

November Playlist

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Hi guys! Happy last day of November! I thought the coffee cup was an accurate representation of my November- it started with a crazy amount of study but I've finally been able to chill out and catch up on so much life stuff in the second half of the month and it's been so damn nice. I've been listening to a lot of cheerful, upbeat tunes this month, so I've compiled all my favourites into this playlist.

I'll Follow- Fancy Cars. This has been a strong favourite all month and I'm still not sick of it!

Paradise- Eric Demn.

Dreaming- Water Park.

Fahrenheit- XY&O.

Changes- Oliver Nelson, River. This song makes you feel that change can't possibly be a bad thing!

Tequila- The Ironix.

Silence- Marcus Alexander.

Absolutely Smitten- dodie. I've been absolutely adoring Dodie's new EP, but this song is my absolute favourite. It's so cute and cheerful!

Daydream- Broiler.

Good Grief- Bastille.

What You Waiting For- Gazzo.

Gold- Dash Berlin. I only discovered this song yesterday but added it to the playlist when I'd only heard a few seconds, I love it!

Blackout- Tritonal.

Love On Me- Galantis. This is so damn catchy! I've had it on repeat for the last few days!

By Your Side- Jonas Blue.

Someone Who Needs Me- Bob Sinclar.

Kiss It Better- Rihanna.

Give It To Me Twice- Sean Kingston. 

You can find the playlist on Spotify here. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what songs you've been loving lately in the comments!
Kate x


Post a Comment