SOCIAL MEDIA

Op Shop Haul

Friday 24 June 2016

Hey guys! So anyone who knows me also knows about my huge passion for op shopping. It's been one of my favourite things to do for years and I seem to have a knack for finding some great pieces! Recently I've scored quite a few awesome bargains, so I thought I'd share them with you all. This was my first time taking outfit photos, so do let me know what you guys think! 

                                        
I'm fairly sure I only payed $4 for each of these pieces at two different op shops, but look how perfectly they go together! The top is the perfect length to go with this skirt, and it's just so comfy-it's really easy to match with a lot of outfits. I've also been wanting a maxi skirt for ages, it's really hard to find one that actually fits me as I'm quite short, so I was super excited when I found this one and it fitted! There's just something about a maxi skirt that makes me feel so cute and put-together! 

The bottom hem of this dress makes me think of Tinkerbell! This dress just fits me perfectly and I can't wait to wear it paired with a red lipstick and some cute heels! I think I payed about $7 for it, which I though was pretty reasonable considering it fits me so well and is also really good quality.

 
This blue shirt is my favourite for a more casual day, I've worn it a couple of times with 3/4 length leggings and I really love it! It's so comfortable and I really like the length of the sleeves as well. The skirt is actually an op shop find as well, but I've had it for quite a while so I have no idea how much I payed for it. 

The same skirt with a new top... this is definitely a going-out sort of outfit! I really love the colours in this top though, and I think it could look really cool with some sparkly silver accessories. I'm pretty sure I only payed $3.50 for this shirt, what a bargain! 


I saved my favourite piece for last of course... I'm totally in love with this red dress! I can't quite believe that I only payed $4 for it-I was definitely winning at life the day I bought it! There's something about a red dress that just gives me so much confidence and I absolutely can't wait to wear this!

So that's it for all my recent op shop finds. It's been a goal of mine to get my face on my blog a little bit more and to start doing some outfit kind of posts so I'd love to know what you thought of this! 
Wishing you all a day of happiness and sunshine, wherever you are in the world! 
Kate x



8 comments :

  1. Lovely post! The red dress is definitely my favourite and for $4 what a bargin!!
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kate, I totally agree haha! Thanks for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  2. I love everything you got! I think my favourite look is the first one with the maxi skirt, so beautiful :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! I really like it too, I'd been looking for a skirt like that for so long! Hope you're well! :) x

      Delete
  3. These all look SO GOOD!!! This is bordering on ridiculous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You look so good in that red dress - definitely a great choice and big win! :)

    xx Anne @ Annesmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anne! I'm so excited to get a chance to wear that red dress haha! Hope you're doing well :) x

      Delete