SOCIAL MEDIA

Mini Makeup Haul

Saturday 22 July 2017


Hi guys! It's been so long since I've done one of these posts, as I really haven't been acquiring much new makeup recently. I've got my everyday makeup routine so well sorted that I haven't felt the need to make many new additions! However, I have picked up some things here and there as old things run out, so here's a few of the pieces I've collected over the last few months. 


Tartelette Palette: I've been drooling over the Tarte palettes for so long and I'm so happy I finally have one in my life! The packaging is so gorgeous, and all the shades in this are very wearable and have high colour pay off. I'm now lusting after the In Bloom palette as I'm quite into shimmer shades at the moment. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: I bought this as a replacement for my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, but sadly it doesn't quite do the same job. I have the Wake Me Up foundation which I absolutely love, but unfortunately this doesn't have the same coverage or consistency that I like in a concealer. 

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick: It's a copper coloured lipstick with my name on it-how could I possibly resist? This is in the shade 54- Rock 'N' Roll Nude, and I haven't worn it much yet as it's quite a light nude shade whilst I'm really into darker brown nudes at the moment, but hopefully I'll get some more use out of it as the summer months approach. 

L'Oreal Color Riche Eye Pencil: This has featured in a couple of my previous posts and it's still an absolute favourite! I use it every single day and my last one had worn right down to the bottom, so it was about time I got a new one. L'Oreal doesn't actually make these anymore, so I had to do a lot of hunting online to find somewhere online that stocked them! I bought two for good measure, and considering my last one lasted for almost a year it should be a while until I use them up!

Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara: This is not pictured as I'm giving it a rather dishonourable mention... I had high hopes for this when I purchased it a few weeks ago as a replacement for my old Lash Sensational that had run out, but every single time I've worn it I end up with black smudges all around my eyes. It's so bad that I don't feel like I can wear the mascara as I end up looking so ridiculous!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: After the Maybelline Push Up Drama mascara failed me so miserably, I knew I just had to go back and get one of these as they've always been super reliable and never let me down! The new packaging is really lovely too, so I can never go past these. 

So that's it for all of my recent purchases! Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving recently?
Kate x

Post a Comment