SOCIAL MEDIA

July Goals

Tuesday 4 July 2017


Hey guys! July is here already and it's brought with it the most gloomy overcast weather over the past couple of days... Happy Winter, Australia!

My July is going to be pretty busy- although I'm technically on a break from uni I'm using this time as a chance to catch up on the rather large amount of study I have to do. Along with that, I do have some other things I want to do, so here's some of my main goals for July.

Take More Photos-
Wondering why I'm doing this post instead of a monthly moments? That's because the only photos I took in the last month were of recipes and my dog. I've gotten out of the habit of taking photos which I need to change!

Experiment with new recipes-
I find myself running out of time and motivation to try cooking new things during the busy times of the semester, so I think now is a good time to test out some new recipes! I'm thinking cookies this afternoon? Let me know if you have any healthy recipes you think I should try out! 


Keep up with fitness- I find this so ridiculously hard when it's gloomy and rainy outside! I don't have a gym near me so my only options are going out running or trying to do some circuits inside. I've been leaning much more towards the circuits lately, but I tend to get cabin fever if I don't head outside every couple of days so running is really good to clear my head... when I can convince myself to go out in the rain!

Tackle some study- I'm very good at getting overwhelmed by the amount of study I have to do, so my goal for these holidays is to try and get a little bit done each day-something is better than nothing, after all. A little effort each day goes a long way, so I'm trying to focus on the big picture rather than letting myself procrastinate away my days! 

That said, I have just started watching Riverdale on Netflix and am up to episode 5 already, I'm a bit addicted! What have you guys been watching lately?

Wishing you all a happy and healthy July! What are your goals for this month? 
Kate x


Post a Comment