SOCIAL MEDIA

Mini Lush Haul

Saturday 26 March 2016

So last week my friend happened to ask me 'Kate, have you heard of Lush? Are their bath bombs any good?' (so many people don't know about it in Australia, it's a total tragedy!) With Lush being one of my major passions in life, along with red lipstick and white wine, you can imagine just how enthusiastic my response was! I totally convinced her to try them out and we ended up putting in a sneaky order together, which finally arrived yesterday... here's a little peek at what I chose! 


Big Blue Bath Bomb All the blue bath bombs are my total favourites, and this one is no exception! The tag says that it has lemon, lavender and seaweed in it, which I think is the most lovely combination! The scent of this bath bomb is so fresh and inspirational, I feel like I will be able to solve all my life problems while lying in the bath with this! (and maybe a glass of wine?) I seriously can't wait to use it! 



Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb I can just imagine how amazing the bath is going to look with this in it! The flecks of gold running through it are just stunning!
This has a slightly unusal scent that makes me think of cinnamon, and the main reason I'm super excited about this is that on the Lush website, so many people were talking about how there is a really cool 'surprise' inside this bath bomb, but no one mentioned what it was! I actually gave this one to my sister so I'm very excited to find out what the surprise is when she uses it! 


Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb So I've heard people say that this one smells like snow fairy, but I'm just going to have to take their word for it because I've never actually had that one! It says on the packet that this is candy floss scented, and I definitely agree with that! It has a very strong and sweet scent, so I'm hoping it calms down a bit when I put it in the bath! I'm sure all that pink is going to look incredible anyway...





I'm super excited that these finally arrived, I'm sure I will be putting them to good use very soon! Which are your favourite Lush products that I should try next?
Wishing you all a wonderful, relaxing Easter break with lots of chocolate!
Kate x

2 comments :

  1. You have picked up some right beauties girl!! Fluffy egg & Pheonix rising are amazing !!!! Both the scents are gorgeous!!!! Also .. Big blue is a lot of fun to use!! Great haul lovely!!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Saira! Made me smile so much haha! I used Fluffy egg the other day and loved it! Can it be easter again already haha?! :) xx

      Delete