SOCIAL MEDIA

March Goals

Wednesday 28 February 2018
                            
Hi guys!

At the risk of sounding like the biggest cliche in the world...HOW IS IT MARCH ALREADY?! This genuinely feels like the fastest a month has passed my by in such a long time, and I'm not sure whether to be pleased or terrified!


I've actually been in a pretty good place in terms of keeping myself organised and on top of things lately, so I'm feeling really motivated to keep on improving in March. For today's post I thought I'd give you the low-down on what I'm trying to achieve at the moment...enjoy!

Life:
Start weekly reviews again. This is a concept I came up with way back in high school that I've reinstated at various times, and it's just so useful! I have a page of questions saved, just simple things like what the best/worst things that happened during the week were, what my goals were, what I achieved and what I can do to improve during the next, which I then sit down and complete each Sunday evening. I find it such a good way to self-regulate my progress and remind myself of how small things are contributing to achieving my larger goals! I also make note of what my favourite song was, a compliment I received and what the funniest thing that happened during the week was- so they're always fun to look back on!

Fitness:
Exercise at leat four times a week. Although I'd love to aim for 5-6 days/week, at the moment it's not so realistic to expect that of myself with my busy and ever-changing schedule. If I can consistently fit in a solid 4 sessions each week it would be such a good start, as I'm really trying to get myself more in a routine of exercising regularly. It just makes me feel so much better to get my body moving, even if I'm super tired, so I'm working on forgetting the excuses and making sure I get out there!

Go to a Pump class at least once a week. I know this will sound silly, but I seriously just have this feeling that going to Pump class at my gym regularly is gonna change my life! I mean, all the girls who go to it are super duper hot so surely that's all I've gotta do to get buns of steel, right?! I've only been to one so far and it absolutely ruined me for days afterwards, so I'm planning on trying to go to one class a week until I get a bit stronger and can handle going more often!

Study:
Try some new study strategies. 
I tend to always study in exactly the same way, by simply reading notes and rewriting things in a notebook, which is not only boring to do day after day, it's also likely not to be the most efficient study method! I really want to mix things up and try some new methods of study in the next few weeks, to try and find some new strategies that work for me. For a while now I've known that revising things three times is the key to me remembering them for more than a couple of days, but I never actually seem to incorporate this into my study habits so I'm looking at some ways I can try to do that as well. 

What do you want to achieve in March?
Here's to us all kicking some major goals this month!
Kate x

Post a Comment