SOCIAL MEDIA

The Versatile Blogger Award

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Hi guys! The lovely Rai over at Utter Ardour tagged me in the Versatile Blogger Award recently which I am very excited about! The aim of this tag is to share seven facts about yourself...the timing of this is perfect as I had actually been thinking about doing another of these posts as my last '10 Facts About Me' post did so well. Thanks so much to Rai for tagging me-she has a wonderful lifestyle blog and you should definitely check her out. Without further ado, let's get into it! 

1. I have green eyes with brown spots in them-I've had all kinds of people comment and take photos of my eyes when they notice them, it's quite funny!

2. I'm half a doctor! I just finished my 3rd year of my 6 year degree, I'd love to be a GP in a cute little town one day. 

3. I'm a qualified sailing instructor, although I haven't taught for quite a long time now! I love sailing for the peace and escape it gives me, as well as the adrenaline rush when you get going fast (trust me, sailing might sound calm and boring but it definitely isn't!)

4. When I was younger I wanted to be a palaeontologist when I grew up and was very proud of the fact that I could spell it. However I gave up that dream when I realised I wouldn't be getting a dinosaur named after me anytime soon!

5. I'm fairly fluent in German- I went to Germany on exchange for 6 months and learnt German for 7 years total. I'm a bit rusty now though, as I haven't spoken it frequently since high school!

6. My favourite Disney film is Beauty and the Beast, I just relate to Belle so much. 'I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!' Tell me I'm not the only one who is incredibly excited for the new movie?!

7. I have a huge affinity for mountains-nothing makes me happier than putting on my boots and going hiking. I really love hiking in general, but definitely prefer it in places like New Zealand that aren't as hot as here in Aussie! 

I tag:

Can you guys relate to any of these? What's something that not many people know about you?
Kate x

3 comments :

  1. Aww thanks for tagging me Kate! :) My eyes are actually the exact opposite - they're brown with a bit of green in them. Oh und ich wusste gar nicht, dass du Deutsch sprichst x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Sara! That's so cool that our eyes are opposite haha! And I find German so tough now after not speaking it for a couple of years, I can never think of the words for things! I'll have to come visit and practice with you! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This is a great post! My favourite Disney film is Beauty and the Beast too!

    Eleanor - http://www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete