SOCIAL MEDIA

July Playlist

Sunday 24 July 2016

Hello my lovelies! It's playlist time again! I've been on holidays from uni basically this whole month, which means I've been driving around in the car a lot more than usual, roadtripping home and back and catching up with lots of friends. Nothing cheers me up like driving in the car with my music up loud, so this month's playlist is a special mix of all my absolute favourite songs to sing (very loudly) in the car! I hope you enjoy them (and sing as loudly) as I have been!

Champagne Problems- Nick Jonas. 

Red Dress- MAGIC!  I've been absolutely addicted to this one! Especially seeing as I just got a new red dress that I'm totally in love with haha! (See my Op Shop Haul post)

Lovers Friends- Mowe, Daniel Nitt

Desert- Paces, Guy Sebastian

Bacon- Nick Jonas, Ty Dolla $ign. 

Kiss and Tell- Ludomir, Sowl. This one is another super catchy tune that I've had on repeat!

Renaissance- Steve James, Clarity

Blind- Feder, Emmi

Where I Wanna Be- ARIZONA. Something about the chill vibe of this song just makes me so happy!

Who Do You Think Of? -M.O

Better- We Are Friends, Grant Genske. Dedicated to all the friends and family in my life that make everything better!

False Alarm- Matoma, Becky Hill

Perfect Strangers- Jonas Blue, JP Cooper. My fave song to listen to before a night out!

Millionaire- Cash Cash, Nelly. One of my absolute faves from this month, it's ridiculously catchy to sing in the car!

Summer On You- Sam Feldt. So, so much love for this tune!

Spaceship- Comet Blue

Let Me Hold You- Cheat Codes, Dante Klein

wRoNg- ZAYN, Kehlani

Sit Still, Look Pretty- Daya. The theme tune for every strong, independent woman out there!

Thief- Ookay

Party All Night- Sean Kingston. So everyone who watched the Inbetweeners movie will definitely recognise this song! I just watched the movie (a few years late, I know!) and have had this song stuck in my head ever since!

I hope you guys enjoy these songs! You can find the playlist on Spotify here. Please let me know what you've been listening to lately, I'd love to know!
Here's to an adventurous August!
Kate x

Post a Comment