SOCIAL MEDIA

A Little Life Update

Saturday 11 June 2016
I'm back, guys! Exams are finally done and I couldn't be happier to be free again! I apologise profusely for disappearing for so long, but yknow, sometimes uni just has to come first.

My exams went alright-I've had a bit of a yucky semester with a big breakup and a lot of changes going on in my life, so I can't say that my focus was the best it's ever been. I'm just glad to put this semester behind me and move onwards and upwards! I can't believe that at the end of this year I'm going to be halfway through my degree-half a doctor! It's terribly exciting and completely terrifying all at the same time!

In other news, it's officially winter here in Australia now, meaning the temperature has occasionally dropped below 25 degrees and I actually wore a jumper the other day! So far we've just been having so many clear, sunny but slightly cool days which is so lovely! 

I have a few new songs that I absolutely adore at the moment which I thought I'd share with you guys! I've been loving songs with a bit more of a relaxed vibe recently, I've put my 'Chill' playlist up on Spotify so feel free to go check that out here! A few of my current faves are:
Like Real People Do by Hozier
Best Fake Smile and When We Were On Fire by James Bay
Insecure by Shane (I'm listening to this right at this moment haha!)
Only Love and Old Pine by Ben Howard
Mess Is Mine and Straight Into Your Arms by Vance Joy
I hope you guys enjoy these songs as much as I have been, I've been listening this playlist over and over lately!

I'm currently reading 'The Well at The World's End' by A.J. Mackinnon. I started it yesterday and am already up to Chapter Seven! This is the second book of his that I've read, I really love the quirky, witty style of his writing and the spirit of adventure that infuses all his stories. I'll keep you updated but I'm really enjoying this book so far!

I think that's about it for now, I won't bore you all with any more little details! I have a week to just chill out now before I drive home next weekend, so I'm planning on doing a lot of reading, catching up with friends and maybe a cheeky little bit of shopping too! Oh, and blogging of course! 

Sending you all lots of love and light! 
Kate x

4 comments :

  1. Welcome back & congrats on finishing the semester Kate! :) I hope you'll enjoy the week & get to relax x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely Sara! It feels so good to be back and to try and catch up with everyone else's blogs as well! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Well done for getting through your exams! Lovely post to bring you back into blogging :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing semester! Also, I hope you will have a better one this time! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete