SOCIAL MEDIA

May Playlist

Monday 16 May 2016

My May Playlist is finally here, and it's definitely a good one this month! There's so many awesome songs I've been loving lately that I'm super excited to share with you all!

May has been a happy month for me so far-although I've had a lot of work to do, I've also had a lot of those headspin, huge grin kinda happy moments which has been wonderful. It's so lovely to feel like myself again!

You may notice that a few of these songs have come from Eurovision-I have a seperate playlist of all the Eurovision songs that I've been playing on repeat to keep me pumped up and feeling cheerful!
Anyway, enough rambling-here's my playlist of my happiest songs from May!

Hair- Little Mix.

Love Yourself- Justin Bieber. The anthem for anyone getting over a breakup, right?

Girls Like- Tinie Tempah, Zara Larson.

Sparks- Hilary Duff. This one is just SO catchy!

Rock Bottom- Hailee Steinfeld, DNCE. My friend plays this in the car almost every morning when we're driving to class and I'm still not sick of it!

No Guts, No Glory- Cassio Monroe. Soo addicted to this one! You'll know exactly what I mean as soon as you get to the chorus!

Loin d'ici- Zoe. Austria's entry in Eurovision was in French, and although I don't quite understand the reason for that, I thoroughly approve of this song! It's so lovely!

Make Them Wheels Roll-SAFIA. You know that feeling after you go to a concert or festival when you're sad it's over and wishing you could do it all again, so you listen to all the songs over and over again? These two SAFIA songs have been the ones helping me get over my post-festival blues, reminiscing about how good they were live!

Listen to Soul, Listen to Blues-SAFIA.

Miracle-Samra. The perfect song to sing along to as loudly as possible!

Can't Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake. THIS SONG. Honestly it just makes me so happy and cheerful!

I've Been Waiting For This Night- Donny Montell.

Give Me Your Love- Sigala, John Newman.

No Money- Galantis. This one is almost as silly as Peanut Butter Jelly and just as catchy! I challenge you to not get it stuck in your head!

Secret Love Song- Little Mix, Jason Derulo.

Poison- Martin Garrix.

Hurricane- Halsey.

Breathe- Seeb, Neev.

Paradise- Matoma, KStewart.  I love the tropical kinda vibes that Matoma have in their music, and this is no exception!

So that's it for this month's playlist! You can find it on Spotify here. If you're looking for some more song inspo, you can find my April Playlist here!
What songs have been keeping you guys going in May? I'd love to hear them!
Kate x

Post a Comment