SOCIAL MEDIA

Fifty Shades of...Pink

Tuesday 16 February 2016
Well ok, not quite 50…but that was my idea of a catchy title alright!  This is the first of a new little series on my blog, where I feature my favourite makeup items in each colour.
Today’s post features all the most beautiful shades of pink that are currently residing in my makeup collection!

First off is the L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Duo in Berry Pinks. This came as a freebie with some other makeup purchases, so how could I not love it?! I l love the light purple shade as I feel like it compliments my green eyes very nicely-if I do say so myself! These eyeshadows aren't really very highly pigmented, so they're good if you just want a more subtle, natural wash of colour.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 815-Fuschia Shock- This lipstick is SO BRIGHT. I actually haven't yet found the excuse to wear it in public but man is it pretty! I sometimes use just a light coat of it to give a hint of pink to my lips, as the full coverage of this lipstick is slightly too bright and intimidating for me.

Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow Quad in 505-Decadent- I've been using this eye shadow quad so much lately! It's the perfect mix for a pinky, slightly smoky eye look and it just seems to go with everything!

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish in 120-Hot Hand- I've mentioned how much I love this before in this post! I absolutely love this colour on my nails, it just makes me feel so pretty and confident and ready to take on the world!

Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipstick in Perennial Peach- These are my fave lipsticks EVER! (I talked about them in my 5 fave makeup products post here) They have the most amazing staying power and they're so easy to use- the only downside I've found is that it can be a bit hard to get off! But I can deal with that when I don't have to worry about my lipstick all night!

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush- This is such a lovely girly shade of pink, lovely for the kinda day where you want to wear a dress and feel all feminine and gorgeous.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 027-Juicy Papaya- I find the revlon lip butters nice for a more casual day, as they don't have great staying power but they have a lovely moisturising formula that makes your lips look lovely and shiny!


L’Occitane Hand Cream-Cherry Blossom- This is my total fave hand cream, it looks, feels and smells amazing! Just look how pretty that packaging is!

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I'd love to hear what your favourite pink makeup products are!
Kate x

3 comments :

  1. Ahh! The revlon shadows look so pretty. I have been recently trying to wear more colour and play around more and they look perfect - not too overpowering and just subtle enough :)
    Great post!!

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not super into pink make up because of my skin tone but that eye-shadow quad from Revlon looks gorgeous.

    Emma Inks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for both of your lovely comments, Kathy and Emma! I agree, the eyeshadow quad is so lovely and still quite neutral-I've recently been wearing just the light pink shade in the top corner over a champagne coloured cream eyeshadow and I think it works really well! Would totally recommend! Kate x

    ReplyDelete